Whether it’s to poop out your pooch, help Fido lose some excess pounds or bring out his inner mighty dog, one of our experienced Paw Joggers will tailor a plan to meet your needs.
If your dog isn’t a runner, then a brisk walk, sniff adventure or play-time session may be what’s needed. This is a great option for puppies, older dogs, or those working up to the running fitness level. Regardless of the service you choose, you can count on your dog being happier and healthier.
If your dog has been sedentary for awhile, or it has been at least six months since the last health check up, we recommend consulting with your veterinarian before starting your dog on a strenuous exercise program.
At Paw Joggers we realize that the breed, age and fitness level of your pets will determine their exercise needs. Every new client will receive a free consultation session where we will have the chance to meet and tailor a fitness plan for your dog.
Each exercise session lasts 30 or 45 minutes and the following can be provided:
- Full run or walk for time period requested
- Fresh Water Breaks & Refill
- Food Refill (If necessary.)
- Positive Reinforcement with Treats
- Text or Email Photo & Visit Overview
- Email activity report for session which includes; time, distance, elevation, pace, a GPS-routed map and relevant notes.
Availability & Rates
|Required Notice||30 Minute Rate||45 Minute Rate|
|Weekdays||8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday||48 Hour Advance Notice||$25.00||$34.00|
|Weekends||8:00AM to 3:00PM Saturday-Sunday||72 Hour Advance Notice||$35.00||$44.00|
|Holidays||8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday-Friday||8:00AM to 3:00PM Saturday-Sunday||72 Hour Advance Notice||$35.00||$44.00|
- 30 minutes is the minimum for this service. All sessions include a warm up, cool down and hydration breaks whenever necessary.
- All weekend and holiday appointments require scheduling at least 72 hours in advance.
- Two dog maximum for runs. Dogs must be from the same household and compatible.
- Four dog maximum for walks. Dogs must be from the same household and compatible.
- All runs and walks are tracked using the Run Keeper app. Each activity includes time, distance, pace, elevation, notes and a GPS-routed map.
Schedule a Meet-n-Greet
& Make an Appointment
All new clients will receive a complimentary in-home consultation prior to receiving any service. If you would like to register as a new Paw Joggers client, please click here to become a member and schedule your first “meet-n-greet” appointment.
If you are already registered as a Paw Joggers client, please click here to login and schedule your appointments.